(a work in progress)
- Architectural or archaic feminism occurs at deep and structural levels.
- Unnamed feminism speaks and thus sees itself newly.
- Re-mapping feminism claims not-feminist spaces through formal fiat.
- Framing feminism umbrellas the social justice work of trans, anti-war, anti-racist activists and others.
- Assertive or insertive feminism names its profound relevance in places where it wasn’t deemed important.
- Common-cultural feminism assumes feminism is the shared space of production and reception.
- Access feminism doesn’t speak only to feminists, but also opens doors to unusual places.
- Techno feminism engages in collaborative, goal-oriented, placed, critical self-expression online.
- Presumptive feminism always assumes that feminism counts and that feminists speak.